Show dates 2022 :
July 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30 and August 4 & 5.
- Parking your vehicle at the guarded parking area is free of charge.
- After 7pm no vehicle willk be admitted inside the village. Direction signs will lead you to the parking area, outside the village.
- Shuttles are at your disposal to drive you to the show site.
- The show site is wheelchair accessible and a special deck is dedicated to welcome disabled attendees. Please contact us if you use a wheelchair : +33 (0)5 65 64 09 92
- Rols restaurant from Almont les Junies proposes a traditional meal, in the village hall. Information and reservation: +33 (0)5 65 64 10 41
- Snack food and free concert in the village square, each evening of performance from 7:15 pm to 9:15 pm
- Sandwiches, ice-cream, chips and drinks are on sale inside the site of the show from 8:00 pm.
- Box office opens at 7:00 pm to collect your reservation or purchase tickets.
- The show site opens at 8:00 pm.
- We recommend that you arrive at the parking at 9:45 pm at the very latest.
- The show starts at 10:15pm and lasts 1hour and 45 minutes.
- As soon as the show has started, numbered seats will no longer be guaranteed.
- “Hier, un village” is an outside show, so we recommend that you take warm clothes.
- We advise you not to take animals.
- “Poupeyes” exhibition in the village streets.
- Flagn’ art, an art exhibition, takes place in the village every evening.
- Toilets are available on site.
Show dates 2022
July 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30
August 4 & 5.
Beginning of the show
The show starts at 10:15pm
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes
Box office opens at 7:00 pm to collect your reservation or purchase tickets.
Parking area is guarded and free of charge.
You won’t be permitted to drive and park inside the village after 6:00pm. The parking area is outside the village, follow the signs, you will be guided to it.
Reserved for disabled people, pregnant women and young children, from the car-park, to the show site, to the village and return.
Rols restaurant from Almont les Junies proposes a traditional meal, in the village hall. Information and reservation: (+33) (0) 5 65 64 10 41
Snack and free concert in the village square, each show evening from 7:15 pm to 9:15 pm.
Sandwiches, ice-cream, chips and drinks are on sale inside the site show from 8:00 pm.
Toilet - WC
Toilets at your disposal at the car-park, in the center village and at the entrance to the show site.
“La Protection Civile” is ready to provide any first aid assistance every evening.
Shuttles are at your disposal to drive you to the show site.
A special deck is dedicated to welcome disabled attendees, please contact us if you use a wheelchair : (+33) (0) 5 65 64 09 92
Where is our show?
Flagnac is located in the northwest of Aveyron, by the “Lot of valley” …
- 30 mins from Conques
- 1/2 hour from Villefranche de Rouergue, Figeac
- 3/4 hour from Rodez, Aurillac
- 1h30 from Cahors, Brive, Albi, Millau, Montauban
- 2 hours from Toulouse, Mende
Hier un Village
Le Bourg – 12300 FLAGNAC – FRANCE