Show dates :
July 23, 24, 30 & 31 and August 1, 6 & 7.
- Parking your vehicle at the guarded parking area is free of charge.
- After 7pm no vehicle willk be admitted inside the village. Direction signs will lead you to the parking area, outside the village.
- Shuttles are at your disposal to drive you to the show site.
- The show site is wheelchair accessible and a special deck is dedicated to welcome disabled attendees. Please contact us if you use a wheelchair : +33 (0)5 65 64 09 92
- Rols restaurant from Almont les Junies proposes a traditional meal, in the village hall. Information and reservation: +33 (0)5 65 64 10 41
- Snack food and free concert in the village square, each evening of performance from 7:15 pm to 9:15 pm
- Sandwiches, ice-cream, chips and drinks are on sale inside the site of the show from 8:00 pm.
- Box office opens at 7:00 pm to collect your reservation or purchase tickets.
- The show site opens at 8:00 pm.
- We recommend that you arrive at the parking at 9:45 pm at the very latest.
- The show starts at 10:15pm and lasts 1hour and 45 minutes.
- As soon as the show has started, numbered seats will no longer be guaranteed.
- “Hier, un village” is an outside show, so we recommend that you take warm clothes.
- We advise you not to take animals.
- “Poupeyes” exhibition in the village streets.
- Flagn’ art, an art exhibition, takes place in the village every evening.
- Toilets are available on site.
Show dates 2020
July 23, 24, 30 & 31
August 1, 6 & 7
Beginning of the show
The show starts at 10:15pm
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes
Box office opens at 7:00 pm to collect your reservation or purchase tickets.
Where is our show?
Flagnac is located in the northwest of Aveyron, by the “Lot of valley” …
- 30 mins from Conques
- 1/2 hour from Villefranche de Rouergue, Figeac
- 3/4 hour from Rodez, Aurillac
- 1h30 from Cahors, Brive, Albi, Millau, Montauban
- 2 hours from Toulouse, Mende
Hier un Village
Le Bourg – 12300 FLAGNAC – FRANCE