Show dates 2022 :
July 22, 23, 28, 29 & 30 and August 4 & 5.
It will be possible to buy tickets at the end of January 2022
Ticket price/ group over 25 people
|Youth : 12 to 17||15€|
|Child : 7 to 11||5€|
|Child : under 7||Free|
|Someone with reduced mobility||10€|
You can also book by mail, telephone or on line.
Sales on site the night of the show
If there are tickets left, they will be on sale at the box office, each nightly performance.
We advise you to book your tickets, but it is not compulsory.
Places are seated and numbered, even children under 7 have a seated place, please let us know how many children under 7 there are.
Booking online is possible until 4.00pm on the day of the performance.
Seats are numbered, if you want to sit next to each other, family and friends, please make only one booking for all.
After payment release the purchase is valid (sales conditions) you will receive a confirmation mail. In case of any problem with the payment please check on the expiration date of your credit card or check if you haven’t exceeded the authorised limit.
Print your e-ticket at home (one e-ticket for each person) and present it to the ticket control on the night of the performance.
For your comfort we advise you to arrive at 9:45pm at the very latest.
5 minutes before the show starts, numbered places won’t be guaranteed anymore.
Please note that you can book up to 24 seats, in the case you need more please contact us directly (+33) (0)5 65 64 09 92
Special places are reserved for disabled person and accompanying person, please call the association before making any booking.
Book by letter
If you want to book by post mail, please send us:
- a writing note on which you stipulate when you want to come and how many people are coming with you, if there will be adults, or/and children precising their age.
- A cheque payable to “association hier, un village”
- An envelope with your address and a stamp so that we can send back your tickets.
The note, the cheque and the envelope should be sent to:
Association “hier, un village”
12300 FLAGNAC – FRANCE
If we don’t have time to send you back the tickets, you will get them on the night of the performance at the booking counter. Any ticket left is considered sold and non-refundable.
If you come as a group please download the 2020 flyer group here
Book by telephone
It’s possible to book by telephone with a payment by credit card. Please call (+33) (0)5 65 64 09 92.
Please contact us from Monday to Friday and on the days of the performance from 9:00 am to 12:00 am and from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Presenting an identity card, you will get your tickets, on the night of the performance at the booking counter.
Please let us know if you are coming with friends or family who could have previously booked their seat, in order to be together
Book on site
At “Hier un Village” office
Reservations are possible at the association’s office :
From January to the end of April on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
From May 2nd to the end of June on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Thursday and Friday.
On July the office is open every day of the week.
At the box-office each nightly performance
If seats are still available, you can buy tickets at the box office situated at the entrance of the show site from 7 p.m.
- The tickets you purchase are for personal use. It is forbidden to sell tickets to others for commercial purposes. The person or the company who books tickets is supposed to be the client and settle the payment even on behalf of others.
- As the organiser of its own show, “hier, un village” association only sells the tickets.
- Seats are numbered.
- Tickets may not be returned nor exchanged
- Tickets will be refundable only in case of cancellation of the show. If so, please send us back the tickets, one month after the cancellation date at the very latest by post mail :
“Hier, un village” – Le Bourg – 12300 FLAGNAC, FRANCE
with your name and precise address.
- There won’t be any refund if half of the show or more than half of the show took place.
- According to the law, “hier, un village” association can register your address in its data basis. However, you still can keep an eye on it or correct it.
- The client declares to have taken notice of sale, reservation and cancellation terms above and to commit himself to conform to them.
Tickets may not be returned nor exchanged
- Debit or credit card
Any question? call us
33 (0)5 65 64 09 92