Show dates :
July 23, 24, 30 & 31 and August 1, 6 & 7.
Ticket price/ group over 25 people
Sales on site the night of the show
If there are tickets left, they will be on sale at the box office, each nightly performance.
We advise you to book your tickets, but it is not compulsory.
Places are seated and numbered, even children under 7 have a seated place, please let us know how many children under 7 there are.
- The tickets you purchase are for personal use. It is forbidden to sell tickets to others for commercial purposes. The person or the company who books tickets is supposed to be the client and settle the payment even on behalf of others.
- As the organiser of its own show, “hier, un village” association only sells the tickets.
- Seats are numbered.
- Tickets may not be returned nor exchanged
- Tickets will be refundable only in case of cancellation of the show. If so, please send us back the tickets, one month after the cancellation date at the very latest by post mail :
“Hier, un village” – Le Bourg – 12300 FLAGNAC, FRANCE
with your name and precise address.
- There won’t be any refund if half of the show or more than half of the show took place.
- According to the law, “hier, un village” association can register your address in its data basis. However, you still can keep an eye on it or correct it.
- The client declares to have taken notice of sale, reservation and cancellation terms above and to commit himself to conform to them.
Tickets may not be returned nor exchanged
- Debit or credit card
Any question? call us
33 (0)5 65 64 09 92